sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

Sonata Arctica - Nuevo album


Sonata Arctica lanzará el próximo 18 de septiembre su nuevo album, titulado The days of grays.
Os dejo con la lista de canciones que tendrá el disco :P



  1. Everything Fades To Gray (Instrumental)
  2. Deathaura
  3. The Last Amazing Grays
  4. Flag In The Ground
  5. Breathing
  6. Zeroes
  7. The Dead Skin
  8. Juliet
  9. No Dream Can Heal A Broken Heart
  10. As If The World Wasn’t Ending
  11. The Truth Is Out There
  12. Everything Fades To Gray (full version)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello everyone,
    Christmas is comming soon, I start usually in the summer, to be sure to get a good deals. I want to make happy my familly this
    year. I would like to buy a tiffany & Co key pendant for my mom Tiffany & Co & Bvlgari Jewelry , the one with diamonds costs 10,000.00$, but I don't
    have the budget for it, so I will buy the silver one at 100$.
    For my dad, I want to buy him a watch, I am hesiting between a Rolex or Breitling watches, I choose this two models :
    Rolex Watches or Seiko & Rolex Watches What do you think?
    My husband is giving me a hard time, he would like to have a sneakers but he hesitate between different models, I found this model
    at Air Jordan Shoes ,
    it's a good sneakers for basketball.But, our gifts, will be Drugs & Health .
    I am not forgeting my self, I will ask my husband to buy me the Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses
    Oakley & Chanel
    Sunglasses
    , they are amazing.What do u think about this gifts ideas? Thank you a lot in advance.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Christmas is comming! wiiiiii!
    ... ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar